Pupils are at the heart of Agora Lledó International School. We help them to reach their maximum potential by supporting them in their academic and personal development, to ensure their success in the future. To do this:
- We take pupils’ individuality into account, along with their own learning pace and style. Those who display some type of difficulty receive personalised attention through support programmes, so that they feel motivated, develop a sense of self-improvement and begin their path to success.
- Our international school pupils participate in extracurricular activities.
- The curriculum includes sport, music and art, traditionally considered as optional subjects. This offers pupils the chance to try new experiences and develop an alternative outlet for self-expression.
- Through the international atmosphere and plurilingualism at our school, pupils achieve mastery of foreign languages and develop values such as respect and tolerance towards other cultures as well as a creative way of seeing the world.
- Throughout all the stages of their education, pupils learn to think creatively and independently thanks to the use of new technologies as an alternative way to analyse information.
- Thanks to the opportunity to participate in group activities, our pupils understand that they are part of a wider community and learn the responsibility that this entails.
“This is my sixth and final year at the school, and all this time I’ve felt taken care of. Thanks to the support I have been given, I’ve been able to combine my student life with the life of an elite gymnast. That’s why I am grateful to the school management, the teachers and my classmates for everything they’ve done in the good and the bad moments. I feel perfectly prepared to embark on my path to university and to achieve another of my dreams, to study medicine.”
“I like my school very much because we do lots of fun things and learn a lot”
AGORA LLEDÓ INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL: WE SHAPE CITIZENS FOR THE GLOBAL WORLD
100% PASS RATE
AT SELECTIVIDAD AND
5 YEARS OF
EXPERIENCE IN IB