EDUCATION IN VALUES
Agora Lledó International School – International Private School – School Values
Agora Lledó International School, in Castellón, stands out for its focus on an education in values, boosting its pupils’ academic and personal development.
That’s why we take into account not just the skills and knowledge of each of our pupils, but the human values which will turn them into true citizens of the world.
Our education in values at Agora Lledó International School is based around several key points:
- Respect and tolerance towards others
- Sense of responsibility
- Critical and creative reasoning and analysis
- Social commitment
Agora Lledó International School focuses its educational programme on an education in values, paying particular attention to the following aspects:
- The disciplined mind. We work with pupils in 2 ways: creative tension (training and discipline) to overcome the distance between reality and the perception of reality, and learning the main ways of thinking created by humans (science, maths, technology, history, art and philosophy).
- The synthetic mind. It is necessary to learn to accurately summarise an excess of information and adapt it usefully.
- The creative mind. Currently, all information based on rules can be precisely controlled through Information Technology. For this reason, the capacity to analyse and decipher new problems and solutions is an increasingly valued skill.
- The respectful mind. Agora Lledó International School pays particular attention when it comes to educating their pupils in the values of tolerance and respect towards the people with whom we coexist in the world.
- The ethical mind. The NACE Schools Education in Values involves comprehensive personal development and educating people who boost intercultural connections and who act not for their own gain but for the benefit of others.